The blog archives are at the bottom of this page.
- Democrats Defy Logic
- Confirmed: Sharyl Attkisson's Computer Was Hacked,...
- Obama's Raw Deal
- The Democratic Embrace of Al Sharpton - perhaps of...
- Obama Turns Back on Blacks, Fails Test of Loyalty
- Key factors behind black crime wave sweeping U.S.
- How the Obama Administration Failed to Support HBC...
- Black Voters in Ferguson Turn Against the Democrat...
- Obama's Nightmare Presidency
- ▼ October (9)
- ► 2013 (22)
- ► 2012 (11)
- Frances Rice
- Lieutenant Colonel Frances Rice, United States Army, Retired is a native of Atlanta, Georgia and retired from the Army in 1984 after 20 years of active service. She received a Bachelor of Science degree from Drury College in 1973, a Masters of Business Administration from Golden Gate University in 1976, and a Juris Doctorate degree from the University of California, Hastings College of Law in 1977. In 2005, she became a co-founder and Chairman of the National Black Republican Association, an organization that is committed to returning African Americans to their Republican Party roots.