- Met with business leaders as part of the Strategy and Policy Forum.
- Treasury Department announced new sanctions on nearly two-dozen individuals and companies in response to Iran’s recent missile tests.
- Issued an executive order directing the Treasury secretary to review the 2010 Dodd-Frank financial regulatory law.
- Issued a presidential memorandum instructing the Labor Department to delay implementing an Obama rule requiring financial professionals who are giving advice on retirement, and who charge commissions, to put their clients first.
- Attended National Prayer Breakfast.
- Met with Harley-Davidson executives.
- Held an African American History Month listening session at the White House.
- Met with Supreme Court groups at the White House.
- Met with cybersecurity experts.
- Met with pharmaceutical executives.
- Nominated Judge Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court.
- Met with small business leaders at the White House.
- Signed executive order instructing agencies that whenever they introduce a regulation, they must first abolish two others.
'This Is Political Violence': Milo Yiannopoulos Talks to Tucker About Berkeley Riots
Video: Unhinged NYU Professor Shrieks at NYPD to Beat Up Trump Supporters