During his first year in office, President Donald Trump achieved extensive accomplishments and demonstrated his commitment to Make America Great Again.
Below is the list of President Trump’s achievements in just the past week.
THIS PAST WEEK’S ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
· Gallup polling showed 56% of Americans were optimistic about finding a quality job in 2017, the highest annual average on record.
· CMS rolled out a new policy supporting states in allowing work and community engagement among non-disabled, working-age Medicaid beneficiaries, excluding the elderly, those with disabilities, children, pregnant women, and victims of substance use.
· President Trump issued a new Executive Order requiring the Secretaries of Defense, Homeland Security, and Veterans Affairs to submit a joint plan to provide veterans access to access to mental health treatment as they transition to civilian life.
· President Trump received the Rural Prosperity Task Force report and signed an Executive Order to help expand broadband access to rural areas.
· Veterans Affairs announced they’d become the first hospital system in the U.S. to post opioid prescription rates publicly.
· The President signed the INTERDICT Act, a law that provides new tools and resources to detect and intercept the supply of illicit fentanyl and other synthetic opioids that are fueling drug addiction, overdose, and death across our land.
· The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development awarded a record $2 billion to support more than 7,300 local homeless assistance programs across the nation.