Saturday, September 24, 2022

Honor: Production Contributor For The Uncle Tom II Documentary

I was delighted to see that I was recognized in the end credits as a contributor to the production of the documentary film "Uncle Tom II."

Participating in the film's production was exciting. At the request of Executive Producer Larry Elder, I was flown from Florida to the studio in Texas where I was interviewed by Director Justin Malone. I became acquainted with Larry Elder when he interviewed me on his radio program and discussed the book I co-wrote with educator Sandra K. Yocum "Black History 1619-2019: An Illustrated and Documented African American History" that is available on Amazon.

As is noted in the synopsis of the documentary, "Uncle Tom II" is the continuation of the highly acclaimed film "Uncle Tom" (2020). "Uncle Tom II" takes the audience "deeper into black America’s often eradicated history of honorable men, entrepreneurship, prosperity, faith, and patriotism, to its current perceived state of anger, discontent and victimhood."

Here is the official trailer for "Uncle Tom II."