To demonstrate the gravity of the damage Hillary Clinton has inflicted to our country's national security with her private email server and unethical conduct with the Clinton Foundation, below is a quote from Marcus Tullius Cicero who was born on January 3, 106 BC in Arpino, Italy and assassinated December 7, 43 BC in Formia, Italy. Cicero was a Roman philosopher, politician, lawyer, orator, political theorist, consul, and constitutionalist. He was influenced by Aristotle, Plato, Lucretius, Panaetius, Chrysippus and Posidonius.
- Marcus Tullius Cicero
- Daily Caller: Joint FBI-US Attorney Probe Of Clinton Foundation Is Underway
- Hot Air: Cheryl Mills Assisted Clinton Foundation While Serving as Clinton's Chief of Staff
- New York Post: New Emails Show Huma Scheming for Hillary
- New York Post: Emails Reveal Hillary's Shocking Pay-for-Play Scheme
- Investors Business Daily: 44 More Lies Turn Up in Hillary Clinton's Emails
- LA Times: As Hillary Clinton Goes After Donald Trump, Her Own Email Troubles Undermine Her Attacks
- Zero Hedge: FBI Mutiny? Feds Said To Launch Clinton Foundation Corruption Probe Despite DoJ Objections
- Hot Air: Why You Should Take the New Corruption Investigation into the Clinton Foundation Seriously
- RushLimbaugh.com: If the Election Is Supposed to Be Over, Why Are the Drive-Bys So Worried? - 08.12.16
The Clinton Default Mistake
Her presidency will use the federal enforcement agencies to entrench political correctness.