BLACKS PETITION UN TO CENSURE OBAMA AND DEMOCRATIC PARTY FOR RACISM
By Frances Rice
The NAACP, acting on behalf of President Barack Obama and the Democratic Party, launched an attack on Republicans with a false charge of racism because some states are trying to end voter fraud by requiring all voters to present identification when appearing at the polls to vote. The NAACP did their grandstanding in front of the United Nations on December 10th, the day the UN declared to be "International Human Rights Day". The NAACP also announced that in January 2012, they will present a petition to the UN, claiming that Republicans want to "take away the right to vote" from "the elderly and working families of all colors."
Notably, the NAACP has voiced no objection over identification required to do business in a bank, board an airplane, get medicine from a pharmacy, use a credit card in retail stores, drive a car and a host of other things. Even more telling, the NAACP is not targeting labor unions, major donors of the Democratic Party, even though unions require their own members to produce a photo ID in order to vote in union elections. To see an article with more details about unions, click here.
With aplomb the NAACP ignores who actually denied blacks the right to vote—the Democratic Party, the party that instituted those Jim Crow laws and poll taxes. No concern is shown by the NAACP about voter fraud by Democratic Party operatives, such as ACORN that was prosecuted in several states. There was nothing but silence from the NAACP when, on December 12th, two days after the NAACP's stunt at the UN, the head of the Indiana Democratic Party, Dan Parker, resigned as St. Joseph County Prosecutor Mike Dvorak launched an investigation into allegations of election fraud that stemmed from the 2008 Democratic presidential primary. According to reports, numerous signatures on petitions that placed then-candidates Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton on the party's primary ballot were allegedly forged and then certified by the St. Joseph County Voter Registration Office in South Bend. Details about this investigation can be found by clicking here.
In reaction to the efforts by the NAACP to smear Republicans as racist, the National Black Republican Association sent a petition to the United Nations, seeking a censure resolution against President Barack Obama and the Democratic Party for that party's gross violations of human rights in contravention of the Charter of the United Nations and the United Nations' International Convention on Civil and Political Rights. That petition is shown below.
It is time for the Democratic Party to be held accountable for their reprehensible election year strategy designed to keep blacks poor, angry and voting for Democrats.
Frances Rice is a lawyer, a retired Army lieutenant colonel and chairman of the National Black Republican Association. She may be contacted on the Internet at: www.NBRA.info
Secretary General Ban Ki-moon
The United Nations
1st Ave & E 44th Street
New York, NY 10017
Dear Secretary K-moon:
We, African American citizens of the United States,
Considering the obligation of States under the Charter of the United Nations to promote universal respect for, and observance of, human rights and freedoms,
Recognizing the principles proclaimed in the Charter of the United Nations and the United Nations' International Convention on Civil and Political Rights that States must create conditions whereby everyone may enjoy his civil and political rights, as well as his economic, social and cultural rights,
Herewith petition the United Nations to take the necessary measures to issue a censure resolution against the United States' Democratic Party and the head of that party, President Barack Obama, for the gross violations of human rights committed against African American citizens of the United States by the Democratic Party (with charges one and two happening today and charges three through 25 happening in prior years), to wit:
1. Use what President Barack Obama described in his book "Dreams From My Father" as "plantation politics" to keep African Americans improvised and living in dilapidated communities with over 17% unemployment
2. Keep poor African American children trapped in failing urban public schools
3. Beat African Americans to death, cut them into pieces and burned them alive
4. Burned down African Americans communities
5. Bombed African Americans churches
6. Lynched over two thousand African Americans
7. Proudly endorsed the institution of slavery to enslave millions of African Americans
8. Called Republicans "Nigger Lovers" for fighting for civil rights for African Americans
9. Called the original Republican Party "Black Republicans"
10. Killed African Americans outside the voting booth for voting for Republicans
11. Killed white teachers who taught African Americans students
12. Burned down African Americans schools
13. Proudly called themselves "the Party of White Supremacy"
14. Stacked the United States Supreme Court with pro-slavery and racist judges
15. Sponsored racist legislation from Jim Crow Laws to Black Codes and Fugitive Slave Laws
16. Supported Judge John Ferguson in the case of "Plessy v Ferguson" & opposed the case of "Brown v. Board of Education"
17. Praised the Dred Scott Decision that classified African Americans as "property"
18. Fought against the integration of public schools
19. Forced African Americans to sit in the back of buses and restaurants and in the balcony of movie theatres
20. Killed little African American girls in their Sunday school classes
21. Hanged African Americans by the neck until dead without a trial
22. Formed terrorist organizations, such as the Ku Klux Klan to lynch and terrorize African Americans
23. Denied employment to African Americans
24. Refused service to African Americans in restaurants and other public facilities, such as parks and swimming pools
25. Made reprehensible racist statements, including the following by President Lyndon Johnson: "These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they got something now that they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we got to do something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down and not enough to make a difference. For if we don't move at all, then their allies will line up against us and there'll be no way to stopping them, we will lose the filibuster and there'll be no way of putting a brake on all sorts of wild legislation. It'll be Reconstruction all over again...."
Historical references can be found in the book "Whites, Blacks and Racist Democrats" by Wayne Perryman and the NBRA Civil Rights Newsletter, copies of which are included with this petition. This petition is submitted on behalf of African American citizens of the United States by Frances P. Rice, Lieutenant Colonel, US Army (Retired) and Chairman, National Black Republican Association.
Signature: ________________________________ Date: December 13, 2011
Copy Provided To: The Human Rights Council