Tuesday, December 20, 2016
Is the Left losing its grip on black communities?
By Deneen Borelli
Don't take the race bait: Brown and Lewis supporting Trump is a game changer for black Americans [VIDEO]
· Trump is going to deliver on his promise to help black Americans in the urban community.
· Trump met with hall of fame running back Jim Brown and former Baltimore Raven star linebacker Ray Lewis to address issues in urban communities.
· Brown stiff-armed critics for meeting with Trump by rejecting a race baiting question from a CNN host.
· Brown said the greatest people in my life were white.
· Having leaders like Brown and Lewis willing to carry Trump’s urban plans is a game changer.
· Democrats fumbled black voters for decades, and Donald Trump — with support from Jim Brown and Ray Lewis — will score big league.